Eagles V Titans GDT (Go Birds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit and drive Darby !!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Can we give receivers more fuckin cushion?

Comment

rodeo tackling, jump on and try to ride them for 8 seconds
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Hey there’s a shock Darryl Johnston thinks we got lucky on a call. What a jackass
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

He is a jackass. But we did get lucky. Darby got there early

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Hey there’s a shock Darryl Johnston thinks we got lucky on a call. What a jackass

I just can't get enough of that asshole doing Eagles game. He's so balanced and unbiased.

Comment

Jeffrey sighting!

Comment

The defender didn’t even turn around!

Comment

No comment from Johnson when the defender runs right thru Aggie.

Comment

Exactly Tino it’s the same freaking thing and yet he always pointed out when it’s an eagle do it.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We really struggle picking up the blitz so far this year. Especially LB blitzes

There must be a read on us in some formations

Comment

Why do our receivers always look covered and the opponents receivers always seems wide open and we have to rely on drops to stay in the game?

Tired of these very slow starts.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Why do our receivers always look covered and the opponents receivers always seems wide open

Maybe it's because our receivers are covered and the opponents receivers are usually wide open. It does get tiresome.

Comment

Jordan Mathews of all people!!!!

Johnson can hardly contain his excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                                Why do our receivers always look covered and the opponents receivers always seems wide open and we have to rely on drops to stay in the game?

Tired of these very slow starts.
                                Guess they read my post... Lol.... Ertz 2x and Matthews for the score. All open.

Comment

Working...
                                X