No announcement yet.

CowJerks at Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so it goes..... should like 24 to 3.... yet here we are. This team has really pissed me off almost all year.

Comment

Typical Eagles shit this season. Trying hard to appear to want to win the game all while giving their opponent every possible chance to take the game. Once again they are doing a fine impression of Linda Lovelace... continuous choking for the last hour and a half.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Linda didn't choke
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ok I’m here. Not sure we can hold on. We will see.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

why did it look like Mills just did an achilles
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Nate Gerry is playing well

Comment

Man we just stop moving Carson in pocket. Almost on brand.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

need some points, 7 of them

Comment

2nd and goal from 1 1/2. Come on Doug, run 3 straight QB sneaks !

Comment

Shotgun on 3rd and goal from the 1 and I am screaming at Doug. Thank God it worked.

Why are they so afraid of sneaking Wentz ???

Comment

One more quarter boys. One more.

Fuck these cowboys.

Comment

Grind these motherfuckers down Doug

Comment

Now is when I wish we had Howard.

Comment

I would have punted and tried to bury them

Comment

Jesus Doug. Go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X