This team is pissing me off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is pissing me off!

It's funny they are suddenly on a 4 game win streak and somehow they look like a good offensive team. I think that pisses me off even more since it's clear their attitude has been a big part of the reason we're 10 games under .500! IMO these guys are just auditioning to be traded. I really think guys are trying to show contenders that they're worth trading for. If these knuckleheads had been playing like this all year they would be in first place with a double digit lead! What a bunch of assholes!! Say what you want about Charlie but he at least got them to play solid baseball. Sandberg talks like a disciplinarian but can't get the results on the field. I know it's his first run as top man in the bigs but this team of veterans isn't going to follow him. I'm not saying he can't be a good coach in the right situation, I just don't think this is the right place for him at this point. He needs a young team that is in awe of him and will follow where he goes, not a bunch of vets with rings who are going to ignore him when it comes game time.

I have gotten so frustrated that at this point that I'd trade all of them and fire the entire FO and coaching staff. I can honestly say that there isn't anyone on this team I wouldn't trade and no one in the FO I wouldn't fire. With the exception of Ruben, everyone on and off the field needs to earn their job from this point forward. If they don't produce in the second half, they'll be looking for work the day the season ends. Everyone except Rubin.... he'd be looking for work within the hour!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus
Working...
X