Bobby Abreu is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Abreu is back

This is not a typo. He got a minor league deal with an invite to spring training. Crazy times. What is Scott Rolen up to??!!

Read where he is tearing it up in winter ball but this just doesn't sound like a signing that makes you look forward to the year.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I they have to use BA, they might as well just surrender, and I might my tix.

Comment

Amaro said he is only looking for maybe 10 ABs a week from him, he works pitchers, walks and gets on base. Like one guy said, his lifetime OBP is higher than any Phil last season and he's playing for table scraps. Not a big deal IMO. He fills a need with minimal risk .
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X