Bask in it fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bask in it fellas

I wish otherwise but I'm guessing we won't be above .500 for much longer this season. Enjoy it while you can!

I'm concerned by some of the beachballs Lee tossed up there yesterday, but the ump squeezed the shit out of him. If they hang tough till Cole comes back, they might battle for a WC. If they sink like a rock , they probably won't recover. They can't have Kendrick going against #3s for long and live to tell about it.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Bask in them being above .500? Hell I'm basking in them being UNDEFEATED!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
      X