Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A litttle support for my favorite Cowboy during his suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A litttle support for my favorite Cowboy during his suspension.

Despite Jerry's vouching for the purity of his soul and pointing out that the charges against him were baseless, it seems Ezekiel "The Modest One" will need to find other pursuits to fill his time for the first several games of the season.

Since his favorite pastime...beating on women...will probably need to be dialed back temporarily, how might our friend profitably spend his free time?

As a self described very successful 'ladies man', Ezekiel should take care not to let his good looks suffer during his down time. How about a really thorough facial massage at least once a week.

Here's the oh so lovable face....

And here's the facial massage implement I believe could best "tone him up"...

Any would be cosmetologists willing to lend a helping hand?

im not sure this idiot is smart enough to not pursue his favorite activity while being suspended for that activity.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      im not sure this idiot is smart enough to not pursue his favorite activity while being suspended for that activity.
      No chance- he's probably got hookers on speed dial

Comment

NFL could pursue further discipline against Elliott

The NFL still "could" investigate suspended running back Ezekiel Elliott's involvement in a July 16 bar brawl and "pursue further action" against him according to Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News.

Elliott's current six-game ban was applied only because he violated the NFL's domestic violence policy. Elliott also potentially violated the NFL's personal conduct policy by exposing a woman's breast on St. Patrick's Day, and the league's investigation into the July 16 bar brawl has yet to be resolved. It's a reminder that Elliott is far from out of the woods with multiple violations of multiple league polices and existing investigations still hanging over his head.

Stay tuned.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Sounds like Roger is trying to send Jerry a message. "Clean up this shit or I will!" Let's hope Jerry digs in his heels and signs every low-life-ass-wipe he comes across for the next 20+ years!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm sure all will be surprised that 95% of the posters on Cowboys Forum consider the suspension of Elliott as a gross miscarriage of justice. Many assert that this is an obvious effort by the league to keep Dallas from winning another richly deserved Super Bowl.

More humorously, there is another thread predicting that this will cost Goodell his job.

After all, Jerry IS in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              More humorously, there is another thread predicting that this will cost Goodell his job.

After all, Jerry IS in charge!
              I think Peter King and and then Shefter have said that with Rogers contract coming up, Jerry has been lobbying for him not to be retained.

Considering their other choices last time, Goodell, who started out at the NFL as an intern, was the obvious choice.

Comment

To tell you the truth I think that he does a pretty good job. My only real bitch with him is when he didn't back the players at all with their last negotiations and sided with the owners while he pocketed his $38 million per year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  To tell you the truth I think that he does a pretty good job. My only real bitch with him is when he didn't back the players at all with their last negotiations and sided with the owners while he pocketed his $38 million per year.
                  Well, it's for him to go against the owners since they hire and fire him.

I think he should remove Thursday night games and going back to making MNF games good matchups rather make sure every team including the bottom 7 or 8 play. It diminishes the product when the Browns play the Jaguars.

Comment

My opinion of Goodell is not nearly as positive. I think he's been very effective in growing the NFL's revenue streams and enriching his masters. But, as you suggest, his devotion to the owners vs the players has been too unbalanced. And as far as the paying fans go..."tell 'em how much we respect them while we gouge them for their last dime".

But, for me, my real problem with Goodell has to do with his character. I believe he is an arrogant, shameless liar and hypocrite.

So I would love to see him kicked to the curb to BUT I wouldn't want the decrepit piece of Dallas Dog Shit to be the one who sends Goodell packing.

Comment

My opinion of Goodell is not nearly as positive. I think he's been very effective in growing the NFL's revenue streams and enriching his masters. But, as you suggest, his devotion to the owners vs the players has been too unbalanced. And as far as the paying fans go..."tell 'em how much we respect them while we gouge them for their last dime".

But, for me, my real problem with Goodell has to do with his character. I believe he is an arrogant, shameless liar and hypocrite.

So I would love to see him kicked to the curb to BUT I wouldn't want the decrepit piece of Dallas Dog Shit to be the one who sends Goodell packing.
                      You just described every owner and FO person in the NFL LOL!!

Comment

Poor Jerruh

Angry Jerry Jones still silent on Ezekiel Elliott suspension

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones still trying to navigate the range of emotions of going from as happy as he’s even been following his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame Aug. 5 to as angry as many Cowboys players have ever seen following running back Ezekiel Elliott six-game suspension on Aug. 11 for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy, Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

Jones was blindsided by the NFL findings of domestic violence by Elliott against a former girlfriend after saying he had seen all the evidence and there was no domestic violence.

He met the media Tuesday for the first time since the NFL’s announcement, but declined to discuss the Elliott suspension or the appeal, which was filed to the league by the NFL Player’s Association Tuesday afternoon.

“I don’t have anything to say about the appeal or anything about that issue today,” Jones said. “But certainly I’ll be visiting with you guys in the future, but right now today is just not the time for me to talk about it. I just really want to have my feet on the ground about it and just have it extremely well planed and thought out.”

Jones refused to comment on his emotions but said, “Certainly we have the interest in our team and the interest in Zeke in it’s right place. That’s all I’ve got to say, but I’m best [not] to comment on this thing when I have all of our thoughts and plans in place.”

“You know how blessed I am,” Jones said. “I have often said I don’t want to pout very long. Lightning will strike me and you are all in danger. So I put it in that perspective. But don’t confuse that for anything that I might can do to advance things. Don’t confuse that.”

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org

Comment

Angry Jerry Jones still silent on Ezekiel Elliott suspension

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones still trying to navigate the range of emotions of going from as happy as he’s even been following his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame Aug. 5 to as angry as many Cowboys players have ever seen following running back Ezekiel Elliott six-game suspension on Aug. 11 for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy, Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

Jones was blindsided by the NFL findings of domestic violence by Elliott against a former girlfriend after saying he had seen all the evidence and there was no domestic violence.

He met the media Tuesday for the first time since the NFL’s announcement, but declined to discuss the Elliott suspension or the appeal, which was filed to the league by the NFL Player’s Association Tuesday afternoon.

“I don’t have anything to say about the appeal or anything about that issue today,” Jones said. “But certainly I’ll be visiting with you guys in the future, but right now today is just not the time for me to talk about it. I just really want to have my feet on the ground about it and just have it extremely well planed and thought out.”

Jones refused to comment on his emotions but said, “Certainly we have the interest in our team and the interest in Zeke in it’s right place. That’s all I’ve got to say, but I’m best [not] to comment on this thing when I have all of our thoughts and plans in place.”

“You know how blessed I am,” Jones said. “I have often said I don’t want to pout very long. Lightning will strike me and you are all in danger. So I put it in that perspective. But don’t confuse that for anything that I might can do to advance things. Don’t confuse that.”

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
                          There is no way that Jerry is not seething behind the scenes. Every time a mike gets put in front of his face, you can just hear it in his voice that he wants to spew venom but can't.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                            There is no way that Jerry is not seething behind the scenes. Every time a mike gets put in front of his face, you can just hear it in his voice that he wants to spew venom but can't.
                            I agree that this is undoubtedly driving him nuts. Jerry is not used to having Goodell fuck with him.

Maybe he can 'seethe' his way into a stroke. Not a stroke that kills him but one that leaves him so disabled
                            that he spends his days in adult diapers...wallowing in his own waste.

Is that wrong?

Comment

I agree that this is undoubtedly driving him nuts. Jerry is not used to having Goodell fuck with him.

Maybe he can 'seethe' his way into a stroke. Not a stroke that kills him but one that leaves him so disabled
                              that he spends his days in adult diapers...wallowing in his own waste.

Is that wrong?
                              Nope

Comment

Working...
                              X