Vote For Kalas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For Kalas

It just doesn't seem right that he's not around for such a great season. He was the most positive poster that we've ever had and would be having a ball about now. I know that every once in awhile he drops by out of nowhere and says hello but it's a shame that we can't get him back on here regularly.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    It just doesn't seem right that he's not around for such a great season. He was the most positive poster that we've ever had and would be having a ball about now. I know that every once in awhile he drops by out of nowhere and says hello but it's a shame that we can't get him back on here regularly.

Is there a reason we don't 'hear' much from him that you are aware of?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Is there a reason we don't 'hear' much from him that you are aware of?
      I'm not sure. He started a new business a couple of years ago and said that it took up a lot of his time. Great guy and should be around.

Comment

good thing we are such nice guys; between fresh leaving and vfk leaving juk must be swamped as moderator
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I’m always watching and ready to bounce each one of you t the first sig of trouble, so WATCH YOURSELVES OR ELSE!!,
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            good thing we are such nice guys; between fresh leaving and vfk leaving juk must be swamped as moderator

He's too busy on moderating the cheerleader thread to do much of anything else around here.

Comment

Working...
            X