GDT - Eagles kill the Cowboys GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I knew as I wrote my post that he would say that LOL. What a friekin tool. I'm sure that they would have played better if Randy White played too.
    Exactly what I was thinking Big Guy!

Comment

• Skippy had only ifs. He still blasted Wentz for a poor first half. Said that’s the first bad game Dak played. Arm strength between Wentz and Dak is obvious but Skippy can’t see it.

Comment

• Bayless is sorta like Spadaro!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Bayless is sorta like Spadaro!

Agreed. Except Spadaro works for the Eagles. Skippy works for a national sports show. Big difference IMM.

Comment

• This is the first season that Spads has been right in about 10 years.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Carson and Dak are gonna get compared for the rest of their careers. Dak has had about the best supporting cast of players one could possibly get. Carson suffered through poor offensive line play, and a lack of WRs last year, but he still looked, to my eyes, like a franchise QB. Over the last two games, Dak has had to deal with the same kind of poor O-line play, and lack of a running game that Carson dealt with last year, and he quite simply has looked every bit like a fourth round draft pick.

Comment

I knew as I wrote my post that he would say that LOL. What a friekin tool. I'm sure that they would have played better if Randy White played too.
                He also said that Sean Lee was a bigger loss and that the Dallas defense were done after that. But it had nothing to do with the Eagles RBs

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                  Carson and Dak are gonna get compared for the rest of their careers. Dak has had about the best supporting cast of players one could possibly get. Carson suffered through poor offensive line play, and a lack of WRs last year, but he still looked, to my eyes, like a franchise QB. Over the last two games, Dak has had to deal with the same kind of poor O-line play, and lack of a running game that Carson dealt with last year, and he quite simply has looked every bit like a fourth round draft pick.
                  This is where having a real coaching like Doug , Reich and John over a snot nose kiss ass Princeton grad like Garrett comes into play!

Comment

• Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                    This is where having a real coaching like Doug , Reich and John over a snot nose kiss ass Princeton grad like Garrett comes into play!
                    I still think that he looks like Howdy Doody when he has that smile going when they're kicking somebody's ass. We didn't see it much Sunday night though LOL.

Comment

I still think that he looks like Howdy Doody when he has that smile going when they're kicking somebody's ass. We didn't see it much Sunday night though LOL.
                      He cannot coach a lick. No halftime adjustments. Jerry should take his hand out of Garrett's butt and just coach the team himself.

Comment

The $6 million dollar red headed 'Eastern Elite' clapping puppet.

Wind him up good and tight before kick off and he'll just stand
                        there the whole game clapping like an mindless idiot,
                        no matter what just occurred on the field or what the score.

He makes no in game adjustments unless they're called down to him from
                        the puppet master...and since Jerry is usually shit faced by half time, there are rarely in game adjustments.

I suspect that Jerry, who despite his $Billions in oil and NFL wealth, still knows in his heart that he is
                        really white trash, loves having this spineless, snotty Princeton grad handy that he can humiliate day after day
                        with NEVER any possibility that Garrett will get fed, tell him to go fuck himself and walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          The $6 million dollar red headed 'Eastern Elite' clapping puppet.

Wind him up good and tight before kick off and he'll just stand
                          there the whole game clapping like an mindless idiot,
                          no matter what just occurred on the field or what the score.

He makes no in game adjustments unless they're called down to him from
                          the puppet master...and since Jerry is usually shit faced by half time, there are rarely in game adjustments.

I suspect that Jerry, who despite his $Billions in oil and NFL wealth, still knows in his heart that he is
                          really white trash, loves having this spineless, snotty Princeton grad handy that he can humiliate day after day
                          with NEVER any possibility that Garrett will get fed, tell him to go fuck himself and walk.
                          I didn't realize that J bird, EB and myself had anything in common with Plastic Man.

Comment

I didn't realize that J bird, EB and myself had anything in common with Plastic Man.
                            I Resemble that! Normally we are in good shape until AFTER the Game, lol!
                            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                            X