X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Cool Is This Video!!!!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...adelphia-video
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yeah, that is one of those moments that just makes you prouder to be among the Eagle faithful.

Also, if in attendance, you remember for a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Yeah, that is one of those moments that just makes you prouder to be among the Eagle faithful.

Also, if in attendance, you remember for a long long time.
      That kind of reminds me of a story about Andy getting a standing O at a 6ers game after his first year coaching the Birds to a 5-11 season. That's an even bigger testimonial when you think of it.

Comment

Yes exactly.... but they were 3 and 13 the 1st year, no?

Comment

It had to piss off the Sixers though. To have the fight Eagles fight song sung at their home game has to irk them a bit.

As for me, I frigging LOVE it!!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Yes exactly.... but they were 3 and 13 the 1st year, no?
            Went back and checked again, 5-11 (1999). Ray Rhodes was 3-13 his last year. That means Doug won 3 games as a starter because McNabb won his last 2. In any event that standing O was pretty cool. And singing Fly Eagles Fly at a regular season pro basketball game is about the only excitement of the night too, at least for the first half. I've heard more noise in libraries than NBA crowds.

Comment

I have seen Dallas Maverick fans singing a song about the Cowboys during Mavs games..........said no one ever

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                It had to piss off the Sixers though. To have the fight Eagles fight song sung at their home game has to irk them a bit.

they might be excited to think this is coming their way if things keep going
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

I DK? If the Sixers were still playing Godawful ball, as they had been for many years, I think it's more likely they would have been pissed. But they seem to finally have turned the corner and are playing competitive ball and the future is looking bright.

I believe there is also kind of an informal 'fraternity' that exists among many professional athletes in a city that is home to teams in several of the major pro leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    I have seen Dallas Maverick fans singing a song about the Cowboys during Mavs games..........said no one ever
                    ha. well said
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      ha. well said
                      mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys ?
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Is that the theme song for Brokeback Mountain?

Comment

Working...
                        X