Let’s take a minute during this incredible run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s take a minute during this incredible run

... and remember one of us who should be here enjoying this season. Fresh would have been so pumped up and excited to see this resurgence. It breaks my heart that he isn’t with us on the board. His spirit is here for sure, but I miss him none the less.

I just wanted to take a minute, especially during Thanksgiving to give thanks for his friendship and comradery over the years. While I’m at it, I’m really happy to be able to share this very special season with all of you!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Well said Juk.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I think about Mike everyday and how he should be here enjoying this. It's just not right.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think Mike's behind it. He's in Doug's ear, won't let him do anything stupid.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

60 have you had any contact with Suzi? I hope she is doing ok.....
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I don't know if there's a heaven, but somewhere Mike is enjoying the hell out his Eagle's play this season.

And if the Birds should win it all this particular year, after all the years of disappointment and dashed hopes, there
            should be little doubt in the minds of any EFO stalwarts that Mike somehow had a hand in things.

Comment

Hear Hear

Comment

Amen guys. If this year is finally the year I will shed tears. And some of them will be for mike. I think there is a heaven and I think he is watching.

Love you man!
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I believe he is looking out for all of us! Giving us all a little gift from above!

Thanks Fresh!

Comment

This is a Special Year for Sure & I'd like to think that FRESH has something to do with it
                    GO BIRDS MIKE!!!
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Amen

Fresh and Dutch Destroyer making it happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X