Pump the brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Seriously, as Philly fans we have earned the right to expect the bubble to burst. Having said that every single Eagles fan should relax and soak in every ounce of joy and exuberance this team is providing. Waiting for the other shoe to drop or only giving half your heart to this season will cause you to miss out n some amazing happiness. None of us expected this. Absolutely no one! Soak it up. Breathe it in. Relish every down of every game. We have earned this joy through many fallen tears. Don’t go half in and give up the excitement and satisfaction that this team is offerng you!!
    Ok Juk. I’ll try my best. I think more than anything Wentz will help keep this team focussed. There is no panic in him.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

An optimist by training by nature, but a pessimist by training when it comes to Philly pro sports teams, I'm just enjoying the season as it rolls along.

I don't expect us to be in the SB any more than I expected the Birds to be 9-1 at this point in the season. I'll just "play it as it lays".

It's all good!

Oh yeah! And Dallas eats shit!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        An optimist by training by nature, but a pessimist by training when it comes to Philly pro sports teams, I'm just enjoying the season as it rolls along.

I don't expect us to be in the SB any more than I expected the Birds to be 9-1 at this point in the season. I'll just "play it as it lays".

It's all good!

Oh yeah! And Dallas eats shit!
        My feelings spot on.

Comment

Working...
        X