Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year that is not football-centric. My family is well and reasonably healthy. My wife and son and both doing very well. My job is secure for the foreseeable future. The list goes on and on.... I am truly blessed! Football-wise the Eagles have made huge improvements and have made this a very exciting season! Mostly though when it comes to football I am grateful for this board and you guys (and gal!) I am also thankful for the time we had with Mike. Thank you all for making this place somewhere I want to come each day!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

I too have a lot to be thankful for. Family well is the main thing. I am alone today but I am very used to it. Husband deer hunting always this time of year. Eagles are so much fun this season and I admit I did not see it coming. Can't wait for Sunday. Appreciate this board tremendously, my main go to for Eagles news. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

I wish everyone here the very best today as always. Enjoy!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Have a great day everyone. hope you are surrounded by friends and family.
          Go Detroit, Chargers and lots of injuries for NY and the foreskins
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the EFO family.

The older I get (and that's pretty damn old) the more appreciative I have become of life's simple pleasures...the embrace of a good friend or loved one I haven't seen in awhile; fond recollections of times with friends (human and canine) no longer with us in body but forever with us in spirit; visiting the South Jersey Shore again where I misspent so many summers in my late teens and twenties; sitting quietly with a good glass of wine, 60s/70s music in my ears, and my dog with her head in my lap; the deep satisfaction of knowing that Jerry Jones once again realizes that his teams sucks....life is good.

Here's looking at you Mike!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

My family has had a great year. We are healthy. We are happy. After 12 years we have paid our house off and love our neighborhood.

We are truly blessed!!
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Go Chargers!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Go Chargers!
                  Two long Chargers' drives. 0 points.

Dallas offense sucks ass even with All World Tackle Smith playing.

CBS shouldn't allow Romo to do Cowboy's games.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving. While it’s been a rough year, I have 4 children and 12 grandchildren who are healthy and awesome people. I turned 62 today and I’m in good health. The rest is just peripheral bullshit. Go ��!

Comment

This is delicious!

Comment

Happy Birthday Rossovich!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            Happy Thanksgiving. While it’s been a rough year, I have 4 children and 12 grandchildren who are healthy and awesome people. I turned 62 today and I’m in good health. The rest is just peripheral bullshit. Go ��!
                            Hope you had a great BD Ross!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              Hope you had a great BD Ross!
                              Had a very nice day even with the rain in sunny FL

Comment

Working...
                              X