• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bye....

good for the birds but sucks not having them to watch for two weeks
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

You think Wentz heads to Fargo for a few days to go hunting NoDak?
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Yep. And maybe to draw on his college coach for another play or 2. I love it!

Comment

My advice is get away from the game like the players.

And

Get ready for it to be 18-11 for SNF at Dallas. The league cannot afford for the Birds to run away with its glamour division. The fix will be in. We can overcome it but we have got to be ready. It is going to be upsetting and obvious... my guess is the Panthers crew will do the game just to F with Eagles fans.

The Cowboys OL will hold All night and it won’t get called.

Dez will get to do whatever he wants.

And so will their shitass defense.

But we can overcome it because I really believe we are that good.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Isn't this week the week for the national protest anyhow? Wasn't Veterans day weekend that many were going to boycott the NFL over the anthem thingie?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Isn't this week the week for the national protest anyhow? Wasn't Veterans day weekend that many were going to boycott the NFL over the anthem thingie?
            I didn't hear anything about this MD. Tell us more about it please. I do know that anybody who already bought a ticket will be at the game though!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just some stuff I have been seeing on the "interweb"... and don't be so sure 60, many people are trying to sell tix and can't find buyers anymore. Since the seats are already paid for , the NFL gets to keep claiming attendance but I'm not so sure there so much of a giant demand.

I thought I read that Veterans day weekend people sorta wanted to push the issue .... I'm sure it won't amount to much but my point was that the Birds having the bye week would be a good thing also.

Comment

yea j I think he will probably get a trip to ND in. Fri is state football championship day so all four classes play in the Fargodome and then on Sat NDSU plays SD in their annual bowl game in Fargo so I could see him getting back for a couple days. NDSU lost their first game of the year last week so probably have to win last two to get to the playoffs.
                Not sure what the coaches tell them about being in the facility but I also wouldn't be surprised that he makes it a quick trip so he can spend a little more time studying Dallas. Word is that he is a dedicated student in preparing for the games
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                  You think Wentz heads to Fargo for a few days to go hunting NoDak?

Of course he will go hunting and his partner will shoot him by accident and blow his hand off. We're Eagle fans

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    Of course he will go hunting and his partner will shoot him by accident and blow his hand off. We're Eagle fans
                    Trust me. That thought has crossed my mind a few times as well.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Nah, deer season starts on Friday; I doubt he would have a deer tag since he wouldn't have known when the bye was when the apps were due. Other than that the pheasant numbers are way down and it is cold as hell so the goose hunting isn't near as much fun.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        My thoughts exactly. But we might be OK through the bye, but trust me, we have 7 more weeks for something terrible to happen. There's plenty of time.

Comment

Don’t say any of that. I’m so worried he will go full Tony Canigliaro
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            Nah, deer season starts on Friday; I doubt he would have a deer tag since he wouldn't have known when the bye was when the apps were due. Other than that the pheasant numbers are way down and it is cold as hell so the goose hunting isn't near as much fun.
                            Surely you jest. Do you really think that they're not going to let CARSON WENTZ hunt in North Dakota????? Not only would the game warden look the other way he'd probably shoot the deer for him. Then again the governor probably already met him at the airport and hand delivered the permit.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                              Carson has a new "Best Bud" in Mike Trout. A Buddy of mine is the morning Cook at a Golf Course in Avalon & met both Carson & Mike when they were in for breakfast after hunting last year. Trout is from Vineland, has always been an Eagles Phan and now that he's hunting Buddies with Wentz they've developed a great relationship. My Buddy said both were really good guys. No surprise there & Very Cool!
                              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                              X