Other team free agency/trade thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other team free agency/trade thread

I'll start this off with a WTF comment on the Cards getting Hopkins for a washed up David Johnson and a half dozen blueberry sno cones. Yes Hopkins has a hefty salary but damn, would that have been nice.

The other transaction I saw today was Indy giving up their #1 pick for DeForest Buckner. Indy then signed him for $21 million a year.

Jordan Howard signs with Dolphins. I loved having him here as a power back when healthy. A bit of a loss IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      Jordan Howard signs with Dolphins. I loved having him here as a power back when healthy. A bit of a loss IMO.
      Freeman should be available for cheap as the "power" option.

Comment

and they get the comp pick for Howard. Big V comp pick is crossed out because of signing Hargrave I think.

they should also get one I think from Jenkins maybe
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Gotta believe we will sign enough to wipe out any comp picks, but the last pick in each round next year should bring in enough fresh blood to stay on top.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Brady to the Bucs 1yr 30 Millish
            Rivers to the Colts 1 yr 25 million
            Witten to the Raiders
            Thomas Davis to the foreskins
            Trae Waynes to the Bengals
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

'pukes sign DT McCoy
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Miami is spending money like crazy and I just don't like most of the deals. Just because you have that much space doesn't mean you have to overpay to use it. Jordan Howard could have been gotten I imagine for far less money as an example.

Comment

They are far better now than last season, per the running game. Wish he was still here as our thumper, but totally get it

Comment

Working...
                  X