Foles to Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles to Bears

Poor Nick just can't seem to fit in anywhere but Philly. This really blew up in Jacksonville's face.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...les-bears-pick

nice money if you can get it
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Nick is a great guy, but he needs the perfect situation. He had it for a moment.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Nick played one of the greatest games a QB has ever played on the biggest stage in the world. For that 1 day he was King of the world. But if you look back at it Nick wasn't even that great that season or in the playoffs. He was adequate because that's what he is. But he and us will always have #LII and that will never change. He'll be
        in Philly folklore forever for that one game.

On another note I'm a little surprised that Belichick didn't look at him. Then again he probably realizes Nick's limitations. The best thing that has happened is that Nick is still laughing his way to the bank.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Absolutely. He is like the vast majority of QBs. They can be successful but have to have everything set up for them.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

I think back to Nick wanting to walk away from the game. I imagine if Chicago is a shit show, coupled with the Jacksonville experience, I wouldn't be surprised that Nick walks away. He has his ring and a ton of money. Just a possibility in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              I think back to Nick wanting to walk away from the game. I imagine if Chicago is a shit show, coupled with the Jacksonville experience, I wouldn't be surprised that Nick walks away. He has his ring and a ton of money. Just a possibility in my eyes.
              He has plenty of money, remember his family has $$$. He can do whatever he wants. Chicago has a good defense and can run the ball and Robinson can be a #1 type receiver with a basketball type skill set. I think Nick could turn things around there. Bet Nagy has a plan to RPO to give Nick a better chance.
              Last edited by musicman; 03-19-2020, 09:59 AM.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X