No announcement yet.

NBA Draft Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never heard of a trade to go DOWN and ditch a player. THat would be tremendously insulting to Brand. (Not that it matters.)

It's a 2 man draft and you got lucky and got the 2nd pick. You'd have to be an idiot to turn down Evan Turner.

they better not do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
      Turner looks solid, but he's not a franchise player. He's not the next Kevin Durant. Not in love with his athleticism, seems pretty limited from that standpoint.

I know the greater need is a shooting guard and Turner projects as a solid NBA 2, but I think Favors has the greater upside. It's not like they've got power forward locked down with Elton Brand.
      No one in this draft is a franchise player so you pick the best guy. Not many guys drafted are as good as Durant.

I want no part of the Favors project. This team needs to take some guys that are almost a sure thing. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did something stupid like usual.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I'll be curious to see how much imput Doug Collins has with this draft. IMO he would go with Turner over Favors because they really need a #2 guard. Turner needs to get faster & improve his outside shot but he's a much "safer" pick over Favors.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Turner is a no brainer. Unless the Bullets take him. Then you got Wall.

I could run this draft.

Comment

Working...
          X