No announcement yet.

Slay to Philly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On CBs - I think Slay as CB1 and Jones / Douglas competing for CB2 is fine. I would rather try Douglas at safety and Mills at CB, but coaches know more. LeBlanc / Maddox fine as nickel competition / depth. Need safety help still. Draft another CB reasonably early.

WR - get someone like Robinson from KC or Perriman to be your WR3 or 4. Trade up with SF for 13th pick and draft one of Big 3 I like Ruggs for our needs - ran a “slow” 4.27 and is a better rounded WR than people give him credit. That said, if Simmons drops I can’t resist. The more I read the more I like. Yes, there is a drop in talent at WR after Big 3, but there is WR talent in this draft. One way or another LB has to be addressed.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      The franchise tag holds the player in place. The Jags could always agree to give us Yannick for our second and maybe a few other picks. And they might. They are in salary cap hell now because of Nick Foles. They are in rebuild mode big time.
      he can rush the QB, but is poor vs the run. Eagle ends always seem to hold their own vs the run. I really don't want to see them take on a one trick pony , a huge contract and still need help at 3 or 4 other positions
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        The franchise tag holds the player in place. The Jags could always agree to give us Yannick for our second and maybe a few other picks. And they might. They are in salary cap hell now because of Nick Foles. They are in rebuild mode big time.
        Chicken and egg. I don’t think they can trade him till he signs tag. He won’t sign tag unless extended. Can of course go Slay route and negotiate extension conditioned on trade. I’d rather stud LB.
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
        X