Cardinals do not deserve to be an NFL franchise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    It really was. they were up 13 pts with 5 minutes and change on the board. And it's not like the Bears offense even did ANYTHING.
    The Bears also had 6 turnovers, including turnovers in their own territory on 3 straight possessions in the 2nd quarter. The Cardinals scored a total of 6 points off those 3 key turnovers. That was a big factor in the game right there.

Comment

the 6 turnovers means it's even a bigger choke by the Cards.

After watching the game, I was very happy not to be a Cards fan. I'd have just jumped off the upper level of the new fancy stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
        Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        Yeah I don't know why everyone loves Denny Green. Barkley was fawning all over him. Denny Green has done nothing but choke in his career.
        Exactly! His teams have always been soft. This team is no different.

They love him because he actually is a credible coach but he doesn't scare anyone. His schtick gets kinda old quick. He's to football what Charlie Rangle is to politics in manner.

From wikepedia:
        Green's best season in Minnesota was in 1998, when the Vikings finished 15-1. However, they lost in the NFC Championship Game both that year and 2000. Despite compiling a record of 97-62 in the regular season, Green developed a reputation of being "unable to win the big one." (Playoff record 4-

Comment

Working...
        X