Lying Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lying Ted

Now that the shoe is on the other foot Ted wants Washington to bail out oil rich Texas yet he fought them to give money to New Jersey for Hurricane Sandy. He claims two thirds of the bill was pork. What a fucking asshole. Forget my swearing pledge, what a fucking asshole!!! Fuck that Nazi Bastard!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

LOL.... tell us how you REALLY feel Mike.

BTW-- any sliver of possibility that what he said was true? (I honestly dunno)

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Now that the shoe is on the other foot Ted wants Washington to bail out oil rich Texas yet he fought them to give money to New Jersey for Hurricane Sandy. He claims two thirds of the bill was pork. What a fucking asshole. Forget my swearing pledge, what a fucking asshole!!! Fuck that Nazi Bastard!!

Popper,

Your colorful description of Cruz is probably tame compared to the language some of his Senate colleagues use in referring to Ted...and I'm talking about the Republican side of the aisle. A needlessly arrogant, condescending prick, he is widely known as the most disliked member of the Senate.

There was certainly some pork in the Sandy recovery legislation but certainly not 2/3rds. Ted, of course, was not alone in his opposition to the Sandy legislation. As I understand it, virtually all Texas legislators opposed the legislation.

Comment

I'm going with pos on Cruz but that has been the case all along. I have no use for the man.
        I'm sure there was some pork in the Sandy bill just as I am absolutely certain there will be some in any Harvey bill. Pork is the way of life in our congress. For some to say your stuff is pork while mine is not is the problem. How about everybody cut out the pork.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

There was some minor pork involved (about 1%) but these Texan Republicans think that their state is self sufficient and should be separate from the US. Of course they forget about national highway systems and dozens of military bases that the country provides. I cringe every time that ugly puss is on the television.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X