The Forgotten DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forgotten DE

Ostman is coming off of an ACL, but he was in the teams plans prior to the injury. They were making up some defensive packages to include him. If he added any weight and muscle during the recovery process, he could be once again someone they are planning heavily for He could be a beast along side of either DT pairing..
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Let's hope so! Nobody mentions Sweat either (probably for a good reason). Sweat seems like a moody player-sometimes wants to play and sometimes he doesn't. Let's hope Ostman is completely healthy!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The other that I don't hear about, and maybe with reason, is Miller the 4th round pick last year I believe. Maybe year two is big for him. Maybe not but you don't hear him mentioned
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I saw something a couple months ago , Miller didn't sulk, but rather got into training to get bigger and quicker. He was already a hard charging kid, I don't count him out.The Ends are going to see a lot of one on one blocks, they need to take advantage
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Maybe the fact that the Eagles didn't take any edge rushers last week is an indication that they are happy with the progress guys like Sweat and Miller made this off season. If that is the case, I am hoping they feel the same way about the progress of Jones. He did much better in the last two weeks of the season, but Swartz still didn't let him near the field in the playoffs. Maybe he got the motivation he needed to get himself (and his head!) straight and we will see the guy who was supposed to be a top 15 pick in 2017.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            Maybe the fact that the Eagles didn't take any edge rushers last week is an indication that they are happy with the progress guys like Sweat and Miller made this off season. If that is the case, I am hoping they feel the same way about the progress of Jones. He did much better in the last two weeks of the season, but Swartz still didn't let him near the field in the playoffs. Maybe he got the motivation he needed to get himself (and his head!) straight and we will see the guy who was supposed to be a top 15 pick in 2017.
            Or maybe they all just suck
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Or maybe they all just suck

A concise summation Popper. Let's hope it is not also apt.

Comment

Working...
              X