I count at least 6.

1 - Number of points scored today. 0

2 - Positives coming out of today's game. 0

3 - Number of Eagle Free Safeties who are better than Brian Dawkins. 0

4 - Number of Eagle Free Safeties who would start on other NFL teams. 0

5 - Number of tackles/assists/passes defended by Joe Banner. 0

6 - Reasons to be optimistic about next week's game. 0

I'm sure I missed a few...any thoughts?

Number of cowboy playoff wins in recent memory.

Just trying to stay positive.

Comment

Chance that Brian Westbrook becomes a game changer again.

Chance that we can handle a quality TE.

Number of games this season vs a playoff team that the Eagles have won.

Hey, this is fun!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        3 - Number of Eagle Free Safeties who are better than Brian Dawkins. 0
        1 - Sheldon Brown. Joselio Hanson is a better CB than Sheldon, time to move him to safety.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Brian Westbrook and Sheldon Brown got old in a hurry.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Brian Westbrook and Sheldon Brown got old in a hurry.
            Sheldon is probably still hurting. The only way for a hamstring to heal properly is to rest. However, I never really thought he was the great of a cover corner to begin with. His strongest attribute has always been his run support and hard hitting. Hoselio Hanson has really come a long way since his first game and actually reminds me a lot of a Bobby Taylor in the way he can cover.

Comment

Three more:

Confidence engendered in his team mates by #5's body language and facial expressions today when things went sour.

Number of Super Bowl victories I truly expect the Bird's to have before I take the 'Dirt Nap'.

Number of seconds I would hesitate before 'accidentally' running over either Jerry Jones or Patrick Crayton with a steam roller.

Comment

Three more:

Number of seconds I would hesitate before 'accidentally' running over either Jerry Jones or Patrick Crayton with a steam roller.
                Take out Crayton and make it Austin instead. I don't care if he is from Jersey he is the goofiest looking MFer with that big dumb ass Mr. Ed looking smile I have ever seen.

Or maybe you could do both. Hell throw in Romo for good measure.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I predicted a loss today. And while I'm not happy to be wrong, I'm not so pessimistic about next week. We missed a golden opportunity to get a bye but the way we just flat out laid an egg portends good things for next week.

Comment

The one positive was Brent Celek. McDermott coached far too passively in the first half with no blitzing, no LB's at the line of scrimmage, and the corners playing way off. We can't play zone. Mcnabb missed an open DJax and Maclin and then fumbled a low snap but one that should have been handled. Our LB's and safeties all stink.

Comment

Oh jeez......let's all jump off a bridge already.

How many times have we seen teams get beat up one week and look totally overmatched and then come back in the next match up and win the game. It happens all the time, and it can happen next week. Relax.

Comment

2 - Positives coming out of today's game. 0

Hmmm. We gave them nothing on film to work on this week? McDermott may have proven to himself -- again -- that a passive defense against Dallas works horribly?

Had a bad feeling about today, but the things I was worried most about didn't happen. Just horrible execution on certain plays in the first half, which degenerated to being just horrible overall in the second. At least we get a chance to redeem ourselves next week.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinKolb4SB View Post
                          The one positive was Brent Celek. McDermott coached far too passively in the first half with no blitzing, no LB's at the line of scrimmage, and the corners playing way off. We can't play zone. Mcnabb missed an open DJax and Maclin and then fumbled a low snap but one that should have been handled. Our LB's and safeties all stink.
                          Is it merely coincidence that your last post before today just happened to be the day after the last Eagles loss? Why don't you just keep your hate to yourself.

Comment

lay off leif, KK can post whatever he wants about the team.

Comment

I just find it funny that he's been a ghost when they win, and only shows up after losses.

Comment

Working...
                              X