The weekly parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weekly parlay

Ok folks, I think Chicago -11 over the Cardinals is a given. It's a mortal lock.

So what would you parlay with it?

Eagles -3.5?
    Atlanta -3?

I also really like Chiefs +7.

Eagles -3.5, Birds will win by at least 2 scores.

Although I doubt it will happen I have this nagging feeling that Leinart will have an amazing game and beat the Bears.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I am definitely riding the Birds again...of course, I do every week.

I don't like that Bears game. I know the Cards aren't any good but being at home on a Monday Night and you would have to think da bears are going to have a bit of a let down at some point....I think the Cards might cover.

Two games I like are Cincy giving 6 at TB...The Bengals coming off a loss and a bye, TB not very good. Big win for Cincy imo.

And the Jets at home giving 2 1/2 to Miami. The Fins are bad and have some controversy floating around. Jets coming home after gettin smoked at Jax...Jets win comfortably.

Of course, this all for entertainment purposes only...
      Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Any thoughts on Tenn +10 over the Skins?

Comment

That's one I'm staying away from. I think the Titans had a very emotional game last week vs the Colts..and still lost. That was an early season SB for them. On the other side the Skins need it and are coming home after a division loss....they need this badly to stay in the race.

I think the Skins win, but with their O struggling the way it is who knows if they can cover the big spread.

If I had a gun to my head though and had to take this game, I would probably take the Skins givin the points.
          Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Bengals -6
            Seahawks - 3 1/2
            Jets -3

A teaser would be good this week. A 4 to 5 game teaser this week could work.
            The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

The jets scare the hell out of me. Talk about inconsistancy.

why bother with the teaser, mikes? There seems to be a lot of good spreads for the taking this week. parlay that shit.

Comment

Eagles / Stl / Cincy

Book it.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

STL? You are smoking crack. They are the biggest fraud of a 4-1 team in the history of the league. They lost to th NINERS.

Comment

home game. Statement game. Sea is struggling mightily. Watch. Don't be so naive to think I don't know that STL is not that great...it's the week - THIS WEEK - for this game.
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Statement game for the SEAHAWKS. Coming off a bye week and an embarassing national TV loss, they will come back in a big way and destroy the rams. I'll see you Monday.

Comment

Good luck with that...Seahawks are frauds this year...No Alexander and no Koren Robinson = Hasselbeck looks like the normal QB he is. Defense was never that dominant anyway.

STL @ home will make a statement. I'll see YOU Monday.

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                          The jets scare the hell out of me. Talk about inconsistancy.

why bother with the teaser, mikes? There seems to be a lot of good spreads for the taking this week. parlay that shit.
                          Jets are inconsistent, but then again, so are the Dolphins, in fact the Dolphins are worse.

I'm a big fan of the teaser vs the parlay. Parlay certainly gets you bigger bang for your buck, but the teaser makes an easier bet and still gets you some good odds.

There are definitely 5 games on the NFL schedule this week that if you tweaked the line by 7 points, you would think they were a no brainer. That bet pays 2.5:1.
                          The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

Working...
                          X