Nice feature on Sunday Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice feature on Sunday Ticket

When you tell them who your favorite team is they will automatically tape every game your teams play.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    When you tell them who your favorite team is they will automatically tape every game your teams play.
    That is pretty cool. I have had Tivo for years and it does something similar.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      That is pretty cool. I have had Tivo for years and it does something similar.
      Seeing as though I'm the biggest airhead around this is a great feature for me. I forgot to tape half of them last year. They did this for the preseason but I'm not positive it will continue for the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Seeing as though I'm the biggest airhead around this is a great feature for me. I forgot to tape half of them last year. They did this for the preseason but I'm not positive it will continue for the regular season.
        I love to tape them watch them two or three times. In the heat of the game I miss things. Watching it the second time clears some things up for me.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          I love to tape them watch them two or three times. In the heat of the game I miss things. Watching it the second time clears some things up for me.
          I'm nuts Taz. I've got notes all over the house and my wife just shakes her head. "How can you watch that all day long? Wasn't it nerve racking enough the first time!". She gets so nervous she has to leave the room for awhile when their playing. I scream at the TV and that gets Moxie all fired up. I throw her outside and Cheri gets pissed off. Then the next Sunday we do it all over again. Damn I love it!!

Comment

Working...
          X