Just in case any one missed this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case any one missed this....

So far so good.... let's just cross our fingers a bit-----Hey is it possible for all the bad karma on the injury front that we have suffered the last few years---------takes a hike this year??????
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Special teams coordinator John Harbaugh, asked about returner J.R. Reed's progress as he returns from career-threatening damage to the peroneal nerve behind his left knee, said: "Just in the shorts, I haven't noticed anything different from what he was 2 years ago. He looks just as fast, just as quick... When he has to change direction to make a tackle, returning a kick and making a cut... coming off the hash, making a play on the sideline, that's probably where we'll see it, if he still has the same burst, the change of direction skill. He looks good right now."

I'd love to see Reed make it back this year,the kid's obviously a fighter but we won't know until TC.Harbaugh's gonna have some tough choices at KR & PR.Apparently Bloom is already getting banged around pretty good but we gotta give him time to get into football shape.Competition is there & should be fun to see how things shake out.
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

It would great if Reed could come back but TC will be the biggest test. I do hope he does come back. Nothing wrong with Bloom and Reed back there on kickoffs!
      I miss Philly!

Comment

Originally posted by kcas31
        Nothing wrong with Bloom and Reed back there on kickoffs!
        I was just thinking that! Talk about a one-two punch!

Comment

While Bloom may or may not help out the return situation this year, I am pulling so hard for JR. He was quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

Based on all the negativity from the doctors following the injury, I am just shocked that JR has made it this far back. At the time of the injury, it sounded like he would be lucky to even walk again without assistence.

Just seing JR on the field in preseason would be one heck of a feel good story this season.

Comment

Working...
          X