Thoughts on Treme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Treme

With tonight being the start of the series and knowing we have a Wire following here, I thought I would see what everyone thinks.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Treme - loved seeing Bunk & Lester. Lester is going to be great yet again. I hope they get into some really strong character driven storylines though. Last night seemed to just highlight the plight of New Orleans which is fine but I can't watch that for episodes on end.

Comment

Gotta say - I'm good to go on the show. 2nd week was real good. Lester is the shiz-nit.

Comment

that's good news.

Your description of episode 1 sounds exactly like the type of show I would avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          that's good news.

Your description of episode 1 sounds exactly like the type of show I would avoid.
          There was an end of episode development last night with Lester (can't help but call him that still) that was surprising and so some plot is developing. Combine that with cool cinematography and awesome music and this thing has a chance to be special.

Comment

Keeps getting better.

Comment

Working...
            X