OT - Owens named as witness to cat fight at Dallas bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Owens named as witness to cat fight at Dallas bar

Why can't people just behave themselves?

I wasn't going to post this, but it's in the Dallas Morning News and the PDN already, so........

---------------------------------------------------------------------

T.O. named witness in bar fight involving ex-cheerleader

Daily News staff and wire reports

It didn't take long for Terrell Owens to make Dallas headlines, non-football division.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Owens is among four people named in a civil court motion as witnesses to a bar fight at a nightclub last month in East Dallas in which a woman was attacked.

The newspaper said that, according to court records filed Friday in civil district court, Owens might have invited a woman suspected of attacking Christi Proctor on June 10 at the Candle Room, a members-only club.

The woman suspected of attacking Proctor is identified in the court motion as Tara Smith, the paper said. She was an Eagles cheerleader the last two seasons, but not this season, Eagles spokeswoman Bonnie Grant told the Daily News last night.

Otherwise, the Eagles declined to comment.

Stewart Matthews, an attorney for Proctor, said he filed a motion to take sworn statements from Owens, another club patron and the club's manager, because "we're getting the run-around every time we ask for information.''

Matthews said he doesn't believe Owens was involved in the attack, but was a witness to it.

"The only reason Mr. Owens is involved at all is because we understand he was there and he knew the woman involved,'' he said.

Owens has been unavailable to discuss the case, according to the newspaper.

According to Dallas police, Proctor said she and her attacker were both intoxicated when they got into an argument, which led to Proctor's being punched in the mouth and pushed down.

No criminal charges have been filed, and the civil court motion is not a lawsuit.

"We want to make sure we have accurate information and not file a lawsuit frivolously,'' Matthews told the Morning News. "Right now, we're not even certain who carried out the attack. We have our suspicions, and it's a pretty good suspicion... ''
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Pics of Tara Smith, please....remember rule #1
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I don't know, VFK, they said she's not on the squad anymore. No pics in the article either. I'd hate to google a name and then get it wrong.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

C'mon now B-E...it took me 30 seconds on Google Images and it clearly is her...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Here is another, she is on the right...

-Andy Reid

Comment

LMFAO Now why didn't I just do that???
            — Michael Strahan

Comment

Is TO importing his own cheerleaders?

Comment

Maybe it was a family of cheerleaders that he had to support?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  That doesn't make him a bad guy just a stupid one.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
                    Hey, it doesn't even make him stupid. If I could afford it, I'd import my own cheerleaders.

Reminds me of a great quote for Charlie Sheen on hookers: "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave afterward."

Comment

Originally posted by eaglefan55
                      Hey, it doesn't even make him stupid. If I could afford it, I'd import my own cheerleaders.

Reminds me of a great quote for Charlie Sheen on hookers: "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave afterward."
                      Why when you have the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders now? cowboy Cheerleaders are still pretty good

Let me rephrase that, he's in Texas and the ladies are across the board hotter than any where else I've lived even California, Don't pack a lunch when you're at a schmorgasboard

Comment

Like I said, 55, TO wants them to leave afterward. Why do you think Bill Belichick had a mistress in New Jersey?

Comment

Working...
                        X