Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl XLIV thread

Getting an early start.

The SB party I was going to got cancelled cause of snow. Bleh.

So I'll be checking in regularly.

Snow... this is why I love living in Phoenix.. gonna be 70, and sunny today.

Anyway... are the Eagles playing? No? Shit...

Comment

I am thinking about NOT watching. Not sure I can take more of the "who dat" crap.

I am an Eagles fan first and a football fan second so as metrosexual as this might make me. I may go out to dinner with my wife and daughter. The only cool thing about tonight might be the commercials.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

nah, it'll be fun watching the Colts beat up on Who Dat.

Can someone explain to me the Who Dat chant?

I always thought it was "Who Dat Gonna Beat them saints"?

But the stupid Saints fans now yell

Who Dat?
        Colston Dat!
        Who Dat?
        Brees Dat?

What? You damn team is gonna beat itself?

Comment

What are we, hour 8 into the pregame show?

Comment

if u guys can promise that gary brackett will barrel into sean payton while trying to make a tackle and break both his legs i will watch
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Toss is heads. Saints win.

Does any team ever call tails?

Comment

Tiger Woods calls tails... but only at Perkins.

Comment

Brees looks a bit nervous,Manning doesn't.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

well so far it's completely one sided.

Hope this keeps up.

Comment

I always thought you attack defensive speed,you don't run around it.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The wife is working, the kids are in bed. I'm just chilling out with a nice beverage hoping for a good game.

I did not like the play selection by NO on the goal line stand.
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

someone needs to accidentally cut off Shannon's mic.

Comment

At this point, the halftime should be over. But nope, we're gonna go to the who for another 20 mins...

Comment

i'm sorry, but i'm embarrassed for Daltry and Townsend. Their vocals sound awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X