That game in Tampa looks a little tougher than it did in April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz View Post
    Fitzpatrick is a very streaky QB. When he is on he is as good as it gets when he is off he looks like Dak Prescott (Sorry couldn't resist). I think the key to this game is early on blitzing and hitting him, doesn't mean sacks, doesn't even mean we necessary stop him but he is the type of QB that as he starts to get hit he gets happy feet and all those rythmn throws he made last week are not a little late and thus easier to break up or intercept.

Offensively I think we need to come out with RPO's early and often with Ayaji in the backfield. The offense just seems to sputter with Sproles as the lead guy and Ertz has to hang onto the ball. He cost several drives last week with drops that really made Foles look worse than he really was.
    I don't expect Ertz to drop them this week. I think whoever was announcing the game said that he hadn't dropped one in over a year or something like that. However we do it we need to put up more than 18 friekin points to win this week. I don't expect them to put up another 48 on us but they're sure capable of scoring. Evans is a real stud along with Jackson and Godwin make one heck of a receiving bunch.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Goedert
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Working...
      X