No announcement yet.

F*ck The Bucs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be happy to be tied or only down 7-3 and regroup at halftime.

Comment

We got to 7 (thanks to a 4th down conversion)... see wha the defense can do.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
        We got to 7 (thanks to a 4th down conversion)... see wha the defense can do.
        Ooops. LOL

Comment

Wtf

Comment

The strategy is to wear their defense out by letting them score on big plays
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

This is just bull shit!

Two opening play of the drive 75 yd TD pass plays. Haven't seen the 2nd one yet but it's described a short pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                This is just bull shit!

Two opening play of the drive 75 yd TD pass plays. Haven't seen the 2nd one yet but it's described a short pass.

Medium level pass, decent coverage by Bradham but missed, whiffed tackle by Darby and Jenkins was blocked well, nobody else had a shot. Darby has to at least slow him down.

Comment

Our D line is getting owned and because of that we can’t cover anyone. Not a good sign with this patchwork offense

Comment

This is why I was so happy about pulling out the game last week. These first few games are going to be rough. Right now our offense basically looks like what we ran out in the preseason. We could get blown out today.

Comment

I suppose I should be grateful I'm not getting this stinker. I get to see the "highlights" on the TD. Looks like Tampa just moved through the secondary like a knife through butter for the 3rd TD. Apparently the rush line is also taking the day off. Fuck this shit!

Comment

That missed FG is why you always always get closer. Bucs were guarding the end zone and we could have had an easy 8-10 yard out pass to get it inside 35 yards
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Perfect storm of shitty breakdowns in our first road game

Similar to last year in KC.

Comment

I hope the team just gets it all out of their system today. I can't see us coming back in this one with the offense we have right now. So be it.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                              Perfect storm of shitty breakdowns in our first road game

Similar to last year in KC.
                              Exactly.

Comment

A little desperate looking going for it there?

Comment

Working...
                                X