X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Halladay Retires

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10...ronto-blue-jay

As a Blue Jay...couldn't come back from his surgery

If Amaro had the balls to keep Lee - Halladay would have a world series ring.

I loved the guys determination and work ethic. Roy was just a beast of a competitor, I really hate to see it end. Very happy though that I got to see him pitch, at his best, several times at CBP.

Comment

Wish nothing but the best for this man. Although it was a short stint here, what a great competitor and incredible example for others to follow on the field.

Comment

Absolutely wish him the best, he gave his all when he went to the mound imo. Wish it would have lasted longer.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

thought this was neat. Thanks Roy

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Every time I see his retirement on the bottom scroll or the highlights of the story I get more upset

1) Amaro - You got played on the Lee deal, you should have had the balls to trade Drabek straight up for Roy in 09 - They win and its not like any of his "farm replenishment" has done them any good

2) Keep Lee in 2010 - that doesnt help the sputtering offense against the Giants...but have you seen Lee hit

3) The offense - we 'gon hit

4) Giants and Cardinals - I cant believe a bunch of scrubs got hot

Comment

Working...
            X