Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Player/Cowboy to Hate (Pacman Speaks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player/Cowboy to Hate (Pacman Speaks)

Between asking for another gin & tonic and lines of coke - Pacman had this to say about the Eagles:

It doesn't usually take much to get this week started, this Eagles-Cowboys week. Thankfully, Adam "Pacman" Jones, a newcomer to the festivities, has gotten into the spirit.

The Dallas Morning News, on its website, asked Jones -- a defensive back -- about the trio of 100-yard receivers the Eagles unfurled in their opening-game demolition of the St. Louis Rams.

And, well, quoth the Pacman: "They played the Rams, dude."

The fact that we are all kind of thinking the same thing does not matter. And just because it might be true does not mean that Jones is allowed to say it. Truth is not a defense during Eagles-Cowboys week. Does he not realize that into which he has just stepped?

Welcome, Pacman.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Re: New Player to Cowboy to Hate (Pacman Speaks)

The Rams just circled 10/19 on their calendar.

Thanks Pacman!

Comment

Re: New Player/Cowboy to Hate (Pacman Speaks)

Oh and "You played the Browns, dude".
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
        Oh and "You played the Browns, dude".
        Actually, the rest of the Dallas team played the Browns while Pacman, mainly, shit the bed!

He has to be one of the dumbest fucks in the USA that doesn't have his own Case Manager!

Comment

He has to be dumbest fucks in the USA that doesn't have his own Case Manager![/quote]

Give him time. He will.

Comment

Seriously he's a complete and utter moron. He looked like absolute crap on Sunday with penalties and terrible play. If he's going to run his mouth he'd better be able to back it up and right now he can't. I know a lot of the players tend to get sponsorship deals from restaurants that they like or car dealerships that they purchase vehicles from. How long will it be before Pacman tries to get Jer-ah to sign off on a strip club sponsor? I can hear it now, "Hey Cowboys fans, come out to Tits and Twats this Wednesday and meet Dallas Cowboys star and soon to be convicted felon, Pacman Jones!"
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Adam Jones, meet Hank Baskett and Jason Avant. They are both twice as big as you and like to block. Make sure not to loiter by the pile a few seconds prior to the whistel blowing.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

PacMan thought he was still doing "shoots" for TNA.

Comment

What I wouldn't give to see he and Sheldon, or he and Dawkins on the field at the same time for one or two minutes on Monday.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Oh, I think given the opportunity, Brian Westbrook, or perhaps Brent Celek could level Pacman just fine.

Let's watch and see......
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Actually, I would be just as happy seeing him stand around a pile while big ol' Runyan piles him up from the blind side.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle`
                        Actually, I would be just as happy seeing him stand around a pile while big ol' Runyan piles him up from the blind side.
                        That would be worth the 15 yards.

Comment

Bounty Bowl II, anyone????

1 day off from practive for destroying Pacman, 2 days off for a kill shot on Romo. And the whole friggin week off if you manage to light up J Jones wandering on the sidelines!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The only players who should be pissed about this should be the WR's. And if I am a WR, I'd make sure that I were the lead blocker on the end-around to his side.

Do we really need incentive to despise this Dallas team????

Comment

I'm on a business trip in San Antonio. Just got done dinner at Dick's Last Resort on the Riverwalk, met a Pukes fan and her boyfriend, they were nice enough and we wished each other's teams luck for next week...........

.......but it bugged me just a little when she talked about how Texas is the greatest state in the Union......
                              ........how Texas is really it's own country and not a state............
                              .........turns out that, in high school, she had to take Texas History I and II (uh...."Texas" History?? I and II?)...
                              ..........how Tony Romo is the best quarterback ever.......

I mean, all right, I drink the as much as anybody.......but I really want to see us go undefeated against them this year......and want to see them miss the playoffs or get knocked out in the first round.....
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                              X