Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter King's Eagles Camp Report

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... index.html

Not too much here. Likes the lines. Says Reggie Brown is the guy to come out the muddled Eagles wide receiver pack as McNabb's guy. Wow. Really? Who knew? The team has only been saying he's the No. 1 since what's his face went to some team in Texas. Thanks, Peter.

30% of his article is about food and how he got fatter and prepared himself for a heart attack in the next 3-5 years.

Thanks Z.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

"I think Donovan McNabb is doing everything in his power to laugh off Terrell Owens. It's almost as though he's so determined to not have Owens affect this camp that he's bending over very far to show that the departed wide receiver has no bearing on his life or his team."

Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

To Dr. Z
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

yeah, the "bending over very far" phrase will ill advised. get this clown an editor.

Comment

It's King, not Z, you big doofus. Get yer SI hacks straight. Z is the one who spends 30% of his column going off about obscure wines, offensive linemen from the 1950's, and his redhead wife. King is the one who spends 30% talking about food, lattes, and his daughters' field hockey teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
              It's King, not Z, you big doofus. Get yer SI hacks straight. Z is the one who spends 30% of his column going off about obscure wines, offensive linemen from the 1950's, and his redhead wife. King is the one who spends 30% talking about food, lattes, and his daughters' field hockey teams.

You totally misfired with this post in the Music Thread. Don't think I didn't see that.

Comment

Yeah, but I rebounded on the fly and made something useful of it. Damn popping up multiple browser windows. Damn it to hell.

Comment

lmao...In my mind I'm seeing KING's face...for whatever reason I keep using Z...Both are assclowns.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                  X