Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day Thread

Its Christmas Day for us football Fans and draft junkies today. Hoping to have a Wentz under the Eagles Christmas tree.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

I hope by midseason he's passing the clipboard to a fucking pussy
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I hope by midseason he's passing the clipboard to a fucking pussy
      I hope the pussy is gone by Memorial Day!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I hope the pussy is gone by Memorial Day!!!

He's MUCH too valuable to the Philadelphia Eagles to trade say for a draft pick or 2.
        Even if he does miss camp because he's busy being fitting for a custom sanitary napkin
        belt, his mates know he's there backing them up in spirit if not in body.

Comment

I see a nagging hammy or something so he can get paid without playing for this team again
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Man this is killing me! I am at my son's swim lesson until 8:00. By the time he gets out and showers and changes it will all be over. Guess I'll follow on NFL Mobile and watch the tape when I get home.....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I see a nagging hammy or something so he can get paid without playing for this team again
              With the shit he pulled the Eagles will make him play with a broken neck to get paid! They're not going to do him ANY favors after his crap. Screw him.

Comment

How long until we know?
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Did I just hear Wentz whisper something to Kolber about kissing her.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                    How long until we know?
                    15 minutes or so

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      Did I just hear Wentz whisper something to Kolber about kissing her.
                      No you misheard him. He said "I'm about to become rich bitch."

Comment

Getting a bit nervous. Really have my heart set on Wentz at this point. There is a lot to like about this kid.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

wentz baby we are getting Wentz

Comment

Phew. I have a much better feeling about Wentz and really started worrying the Rams were going to change their mind. TG!

Comment

Ok, the coast is now clear!
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X