Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG, I didn't realize the AAF would be this bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched about 20 minutes. It’s basketball season in my mind now. AAF is not for me. And when baseball starts I watched nearly every Royals game... not joking.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      60, not bustin here but Ward has NFL talent. Unfortunately for him it is practice squad or maybe bottom of the roster talent, hell he may even have a few good games in him like a Josh Huff or Shelton Gibson, but he isn't going to be a difference maker in the NFL for anyone in my opinion. The AAF is like the USFL, CFL, Arena league or NFL Europe in that there are a few guys who can make the transition to the NFL. Maybe he will but I'm just not sure Ward is one of them
      Please don't ever compare anybody to Josh Huff again ND. That's all that I want to say about it. He's in my top 5 Eagle shit list.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Josh Huff is playing in the AAF
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Josh Huff is playing in the AAF
          Look at my opening thread ND. I was using him to shit on the league. I was wrong though because this actually is pretty good football compared to the WWF shit they put out years ago with He Hate Me and the other crap. It turns out that He Hate Me was a decent player and got picked up by another team for a couple of years after the Eagles cut him but he's the only one that ever made anything of himself.

Comment

Ah, missed that
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Steve Spurrier had his team run the Philly Special. Heard they got a TD
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

60, not bustin here but Ward has NFL talent. Unfortunately for him it is practice squad or maybe bottom of the roster talent, hell he may even have a few good games in him like a Josh Huff or Shelton Gibson, but he isn't going to be a difference maker in the NFL for anyone in my opinion. The AAF is like the USFL, CFL, Arena league or NFL Europe in that there are a few guys who can make the transition to the NFL. Maybe he will but I'm just not sure Ward is one of them
                This is still very accurate though about Ward ND. You really hit the nail on the head about his potential but the guy still is pretty good. I'm surprised that he hasn't been able to at least make a roster though. I remember that the Eagles kept sticking with him but I think Mack the Knife beat him out for the last spot. Ward is only 5'11" and doesn't have burner speed either. He's a really good athlete though. I'm sure that it's frustrating for him.

Comment

Working...
                X