• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over or under on Tank Jonhson

Suspension........

Over or under --- 11 months????????

I think over, I think a full year.

C'mon, it's gonna come out soon,,, can't believe nobody has any ideas on this.

Comment

I'm going to guess under, 4-6 games.

Comment

under; 8 games
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Under. 8 Games.

Comment

I guess I am scandalled-out...

And too worried about McNabb's psychological state to think about anything else...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I say it is over. It will be a 1yr suspension

Comment

12 weeks.

Comment

6 games. Until he pulls a gun out on the commish and it goes down to time served.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Under. 8 games.

Johnson is being advised by Paul Wolfowitz's team of attorneys with the goal of negotiating an agreement in which he'll voluntarily "withdraw" from 8 games in return for a statement from the Roger Goodell stating that confusing NFL guidelines caused Johnson to buy several hundred weapons, including rocket propelled grenades and a used Abrams tank!

After leaving his meeting with Goodell, Johnson...wearing a shocking pink silk jumpsuit and what was estimated to be several hundred pounds of gold chains...announced, "I told the mothafuckin' fool I ain't leavin' under no cloud of suspicion. I got my reputation to think of!"

Comment

Under. 8 games.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                        Under. 8 games.

Johnson is being advised by Paul Wolfowitz's team of attorneys with the goal of negotiating an agreement in which he'll voluntarily "withdraw" from 8 games in return for a statement from the Roger Goodell stating that confusing NFL guidelines caused Johnson to buy several hundred weapons, including rocket propelled grenades and a used Abrams tank!

After leaving his meeting with Goodell, Johnson...wearing a shocking pink silk jumpsuit and what was estimated to be several hundred pounds of gold chains...announced, "I told the mothafuckin' fool I ain't leavin' under no cloud of suspicion. I got my reputation to think of!"
                        But what does your dog have to say about this?
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                          Originally posted by tinopuno
                          Under. 8 games.

But what does your dog have to say about this?
                          Sweeney usually tries to avoid commenting on matters subject to litigation!

Comment

I don't see how Roger Godell could possibly give Tank anything less than a one yr suspension.Keep in mind that Pacman's case is under appeal & he's yet been convicted of a crime.Tank has already BEEN convicted of a felony & done jail time.Time served in jail doesn't mean squat for time lost on the NFL field.Anything less than a year & Pacman's lawyers have a "layup" getting the 1yr suspension overturned.Godell's gotta play hardball here & give Tank a year.
                            BTW MdFan,I'll take the OVER.
                            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

10 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X