No announcement yet.

Tonight's entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it was another "plot development" episode. I did laugh at Drama a few times though, like when he was being hung over the side of the building and said, "You watched Viking Quest?!"

Two episodes left this season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmuCJ
      I guess it was another "plot development" episode. I did laugh at Drama a few times though, like when he was being hung over the side of the building and said, "You watched Viking Quest?!"

Two episodes left this season.
      I'm fairly certain it is a split season and will be back come January.

Comment

Anyone know what shows are taking over the HBO Sunday night lineup after Deadwood, Entourage and Lucky Louie finish their seasons?

Curb Your Enthusiasm? Ali G?

Comment

Yeah, I heard that as well (the split season). I think I also saw that the HBO Sunday Night schedule is going to consist of movies now, and not shows.... let me see if I am totally making that up though.

Comment

Yup, beginnig September 10th, there's going to be a movie on at 8pm, followed by The Wire at 10pm on HBO's Sunday schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
              Anyone know what shows are taking over the HBO Sunday night lineup after Deadwood, Entourage and Lucky Louie finish their seasons?

Curb Your Enthusiasm? Ali G?
              Curb isn't coming back until 2007 and I think Sasha Baron Cohen is too damn busy for Ali G these days. He's the nemesis in "Talladega Nights" and his Borat movie comes out in the fall (can't f'ing wait for that one - here's the trailer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/tra ... 28011-10-2 )

Comment

Originally posted by jmuCJ
                Yup, beginnig September 10th, there's going to be a movie on at 8pm, followed by The Wire at 10pm on HBO's Sunday schedule.
                Ok, The Wire at 10:00, then it'll probably be followed by at least one other show. Maybe they're going to trot out something brand new?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                  Curb isn't coming back until 2007 and I think Sasha Baron Cohen is too damn busy for Ali G these days. He's the nemesis in "Talladega Nights" and his Borat movie comes out in the fall (can't f'ing wait for that one - here's the trailer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/tra ... 28011-10-2 )
                  Cannot wait for Curb. One of the most brilliant comedies of all time.

I wonder if Cohen became too popular and he can't find any more unsuspecting people to goof on? I hope he comes back w/ more episodes, he's a really funny guy.

That trailer looks funny! :P

Comment

Ok, The Wire at 10:00, then it'll probably be followed by at least one other show. Maybe they're going to trot out something brand new?
                    Russell Simmons Def Comedy Jam, for 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                      Cannot wait for Curb. One of the most brilliant comedies of all time.

I wonder if Cohen became too popular and he can't find any more unsuspecting people to goof on? I hope he comes back w/ more episodes, he's a really funny guy.

That trailer looks funny! :P
                      Not sure which ridiculous movie I'm more amped for - Borat or Tenacious D

Comment

Working...
                      X