Garappolo 5 years for $137 million!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    The details of the contract should be interesting Rob. You would think they would give themselves an out. He has been around the league for quite awhile though and they saw him for half of a season. I'm sure G didn't want to go learn a new offense and leave a cool place like Frisco so it seems to me on the surface that contract was a least "silly". It seems like a rushed deal to me. Then again maybe DeBartolo is a secret owner and the mob is back in business.
    I hve been to Frisco. Nice place to visit. Best friend is raising family in San Rapheal! Great spot! But that still doesn't make Jimmy G worth that kind of money!

I would like to see the details. They can probably get out from under it in year 3.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
      I hve been to Frisco. Nice place to visit. Best friend is raising family in San Rapheal! Great spot! But that still doesn't make Jimmy G worth that kind of money!
      Well, considering a 4br 2.5ba goes for $900k in San Raphael, 49ers overpaying for Garapollo was the expected

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
        Well, considering a 4br 2.5ba goes for $900k in San Raphael, 49ers overpaying for Garapollo was the expected
        I know what you mean! I saw my buddy's house and said you better work until you're dead, come back from the dead and work some more to pay this mortgage!

Comment

I guess that $137 million doesn't get you what it used to.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I guess that $137 million doesn't get you what it used to.
            Actually I think it would be just fine for guys like us. For Jimmy G well we will see.

Comment

Working...
            X