Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasul Douglas

DVR'd all of last seasons games and started watching them all

I will say that Rasul Douglas looked very good every time he had to step in and play. He only started 5 games, but easily could have had 5 INT's in those 5 games. Good coverage every time

I know it is a deep spot on the Eagles, but he was very impressive. I could see him stepping up and nabbing a starting spot. Especially considering the double move victims we have in Darby and Mills

Agree. Douglas has shown he is willing to work to not only make the team but also to garner playing time. If he makes strides from last year to this he will have to be considered for the lineup.
    I still think the birds are flush at corner and are looking for trading partners.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I liked the guy. I thought he helped to save our season. Would love to see him get more PT

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        I liked the guy. I thought he helped to save our season. Would love to see him get more PT
        It's hard to find a guy who didn't come up big for us last season. Even Seumalo played good at TE and when he had to fill in at guard down the stretch.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X