Please do not tell me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do not tell me...

Westy is not a good RB or that he cannot run between the tackles....that is hogwash....

Also as we all heard on the broadcast today, his knee is fine and it derived from his orthotic in his shoe, not his fragility as a player....
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

I call BS on all that orthotic stuff. Isn't it funny that the only one that knows about that is the dumbass broadcaster.

The treatment for Westys knee is rest, thats just what they are doing by limiting his practice, it's a long season.

Comment

That broadcaster told us nothing that we didn't know before LAST weeks game. Sounds like spin to me. They supposedly FIXED his orthodontics before LAST game, so why did he have to be held out of practice THIS week?

Splain?
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The Eagles reported it last week too....

-Andy Reid

Comment

LMAO!! Great minds, BRB.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            That broadcaster told us nothing that we didn't know before LAST weeks game. Sounds like spin to me. They supposedly FIXED his orthodontics before LAST game, so why did he have to be held out of practice THIS week?

Splain?
            Because once your knee is screwed up by such a thing, you cannot flip a switch and suddenly be fine....it takes time for the swelling to be controlled and the body to respond to the new orthotic etc.

As you could see today, it is NOT effecting him at all....the guy is strong, fast and shifty as quicksilver and you cannot do that on a bum knee....

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
              The Eagles reported it last week too....
              Right. They leaked that tidbit before the Gints game.

Comment

Splain?
                Because once your knee is screwed up by such a thing, you cannot flip a switch and suddenly be fine....it takes time for the swelling to be controlled and the body to respond to the new orthotic etc.

As you could see today, it is NOT effecting him at all....the guy is strong, fast and shifty as quicksilver and you cannot do that on a bum knee....
                Totally agree. Westy looked the best he has alll season/pre-season. I think the injury thing is BS.

Comment

Westbrook may never practice all season. It's clear he doesn't need it to stay sharp - every game he's out there, he's the same old Westy. Just take a seat on the sideline during the week until Friday, far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Re: Please do not tell me...

Westy is not a good RB or that he cannot run between the tackles....that is hogwash....

Also as we all heard on the broadcast today, his knee is fine and it derived from his orthotic in his shoe, not his fragility as a player....

Westbrook is a very tough RB. when i say he is injury-prone, that isn't to suggest he isn't a tough SOB.

ironically, i worry more about him getting injured when he steps out of bounds instead of when he goes inside. seems like a lot of his foot injuries in recent years have been on somewhat innocuous plays going out of bounds.

he really is such an awesome weapon. i will convert to any religion that can guarantee me five injury-free years for Westbrook.
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Splain?

westy's getting braces?
                      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                      X