Giants radio announcers ripped Arrington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants radio announcers ripped Arrington

I decided to make the best of the day since I wasn't going to be watching the Eagles. My son and I went on a road trip, and on the way home I listned to the Vagiants get crushed by Seattle.

Now beyond enjoying the thrashing and getting more aggravated about last weeks loss, I enjoyed the honesty of the Giants radio announcers (I think there were three different people there; one of whom was a complete idiot.) They ripped Arrington big time. Called him a statue, called him a 1 move player (ie. the ball player makes one move and Arrington is done). One guy actually followed that up with, my paraphrase, "His one good move is running off the field." to which the which the other guy heartily agreed.

After the game, they admitted that this Giants team is a mess and not very good. Except for the miraculous win in Philly, they should be 0-3. They also admitted that the miracle was really Philly's meltdown and some luck, as much as the better play by the Giants. This was all before Shockey's comments about the coaching.

And to think that many Eagles fans wanted him here. He isn't any better than what we've got.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Sounds a lot like the Giants win over us was like our win over SD last year. Still a W but the team stinks.

Comment

Still think Arrington could have been a beast in that Joker role, however, our LBs have preformed above expectation thus far.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
      X