Anybody watching this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching this

No defense, collage football supposed championship?

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    No defense, collage football supposed championship?
    Getting ready to fall asleep. It's funny that nobody could move the ball against Bama all season long but Clemson isn't having any problems. In general there isn't any defense in college though.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Up and down the field. Clemson started playing a little D though.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

just so the evil empire loses
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Horrible game, Imm.

Comment

I think Saban dressing like Dr Evil was perfect

Comment

I turned it off after halftime. Not that interesting of a game.

Comment

I had no horse in that race--- but the game sucked.

Comment

I couldn't turn it off, I enjoyed every facial expression Saban made
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Oh c'mon, I have seen him much more over the top than last night. In fact I thought he was very calm --for him--- while his team played like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Oh c'mon, I have seen him much more over the top than last night. In fact I thought he was very calm --for him--- while his team played like shit.
                      I think that he's mellowing out to tell you the truth. It happens to all of us. Against Oklahoma he didn't throttle his idiots with all of the stupid penalties that they made like he would have 5 years ago. I don't hate the guy like most people do because I don't think that he's any different than the rest of them. The only college that I really can't stand are those phonies from Ohio State.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I don't dislike Saban. I do dislike a freakin committee deciding who should play for a National Championship.
                        I also dislike Alabama fans cause most of them are also Cowboy fans or relatives of Cowboys fans and well we all know about Cowboy fans!

Comment

Working...
                        X