Jordy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy ?

If he came at a reasonable price? I think he would be great surrounded by all our weapons
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

We traded Mathews and Tate for DJAX when it comes down to it and saved money. That's a pretty good deal if Jackson holds up.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Maybe on Jordy if the price is right.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
        Maybe on Jordy if the price is right.
        He signed with Frisco this morning J.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          We traded Mathews and Tate for DJAX when it comes down to it and saved money. That's a pretty good deal if Jackson holds up.
          Technically its Mathews, Tate, a 6th round pick for Jackson, a comp 4,a 7th and about 3 mill in cap space.

Jackson fits this team the best as both Mathews and Tate are slot guys and we already have Agholor there.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            He signed with Frisco this morning J.
            As far as I know Jordy is still a FA. It was Matthews that signed with San Fran.
            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I'd rather use money that even a reasonable Jordy deal would cost and use that on LB depth. We also need another qb (McCarron may be cheap, i don't know) to have a good competition for #2.

Comment

VetTurf I was thinking the same thing on AJ McCarron could be a nice addition here, he won't break the bank so the competition between him and Nate would be true. Worst case they could carry him as a 3rd string.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  If he came at a reasonable price? I think he would be great surrounded by all our weapons
                  Who are you talking about MM?

Comment

Jordy Nelson
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Jordy Nelson
                      I think that we have enough receivers now and should look for a decent rb instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X