No announcement yet.

Wentz has some work to do to make DJ a happy camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowell to me is interesting. I'd bring him in as a piece of the puzzle.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I still think we take Jacobs at #25 especially with Wentz's new deal coming up. Get a Stud RB on a rookie contract & we're good to go. Jeremiah & Brooks have the Birds taking Jacobs at #25.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
        I still think we take Jacobs at #25 especially with Wentz's new deal coming up. Get a Stud RB on a rookie contract & we're good to go. Jeremiah & Brooks have the Birds taking Jacobs at #25.
        I suppose when you pick at #25 you really aren't expecting a guy to start at any position with the exception of maybe rb. I just think that he's a risky pick for a first rounder. He wasn't "the man" at Bama, just part of a multiplayer rotation. I think that there must be somebody better than him out there. If I'm wrong though and he really is a darned good back then I say by all means draft him!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Frankly I think I might like a healthy Agyai more than a healthy clement--- but neither one is gonna scare a defense.
          If they are both healthy I think they are a very good 1-2 punch. I agree that I'd take a Ajayi over Clement but he's off trying to sign elsewhere.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Frankly I think I might like a healthy Agyai more than a healthy clement--- but neither one is gonna scare a defense.
            I actually think Ajayi is a pretty damn good back, when he is actually healthy. The dude has some moves.

Clement does not have an obvious weaknesses. But, he is just very pedestrian at everything IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X