Time to move on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to move on...

I want to destroy the Saints this week. I want to make them feel as shitty as we did after that debacle earlier this year. Their smug arrogant fans are a bunch of assholes with short memories. It wasn’t long ago that they played to half full stadiums with the fans who did show up wearing paper bags to hide their faces. The “Aints” fans need to be reminded of their roots with a beating that leaves their unconceived children bruised!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

From your lips to God's ear... as momma would say!

Comment

This season has a fairy tale feel to it. Coming off a SB win, dozens of injuries, being on the road the entire way through the playoffs, beating a team in the playoffs that damn near put a 50 spot on you, beating Jerry and his cum guzzling whores after they beat you twice and winning back to back SBs. Can you imagine ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Every week since the beginning of the year they've been throwing trash talk at us. That stuff definitely gets back to the players. According to them we're phonies. This game is going to get real chippy.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Every week since the beginning of the year they've been throwing trash talk at us. That stuff definitely gets back to the players. According to them we're phonies. This game is going to get real chippy.
          This game could be a 20-16 dog fight with four fights! Or it could be 38-17 blow out by either team with 8 fights and 14 personal fouls!

Comment

Wow, you guys seem way more confident against the Saints (at home no less) than I am. Unless Schwartz comes up with something amazing, Brees is going to torch our secondary again.

To beat them, we are going to have to score 35+ points IMO and win a shootout.

I am going to call it right now. Sproles is going to have a big game and that will make a difference from last time. In fact, this is his first time playing in New Orleans since he left them.

Comment

I was definitely concerned about NO last year and am again this year. The birds can win it but it will have to be their best game and completely mistake free
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

This is the biggest test they will face this postseason, make no mistake. But this team takes being underestimated and disrespected to heart, and the Saints shit on their title and literally called them lucky and frauds. I expect the birds will look to not only win but show the Saints the error or their ways.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Werent the Saints players saying that the Eagles stole the ski mask idea from them? Maybe they were mistaken...they used paper bags before in New Orleans, not ski masks

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    Wow, you guys seem way more confident against the Saints (at home no less) than I am. Unless Schwartz comes up with something amazing, Brees is going to torch our secondary again.

To beat them, we are going to have to score 35+ points IMO and win a shootout.

I am going to call it right now. Sproles is going to have a big game and that will make a difference from last time. In fact, this is his first time playing in New Orleans since he left them.
                    Kamara is the huge part of their offense. If we can stop him and still get to Brees we'll be in decent shape.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      I was definitely concerned about NO last year and am again this year. The birds can win it but it will have to be their best game and completely mistake free
                      This!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                        This!
                        Double this!!

Comment

never been to New Orleans, gonna head down and knee cap Brees
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Is there a go fund me page to help offset your expenses. Birds fans will ante up
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

The Saints secondary has not been very good this year as compared to last year! I think you can throw on them. That's why I hope adding Wallace will help.

But that dome and Brees plus Kamara and Thomas will make it difficult. This will be the biggest test!

Comment

Working...
                              X