So next week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So next week...

Do we get any more help from the infirmary???

Can Wallace be ready?

Any more DB's be healthy?

Good questions!

Wallace would make life easier for all the receivers!

Comment

One would hope Wallace plays otherwise have to question taking him off of IR. Other than that is Sidney Jones going to play better than the CB's we have right now? Maybe Carson is Foles backup.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

At this point I think I like what we have MD. I'm just hope that we don't get the usual updates that this guy broke his arm and this guy sprained his ankle and that kind of crap. I'm not sure we want Wallace on the field unless they have a couple of bomb plays for him. I thought that we played better back there without Jones but I could be wrong there. He hasn't shown a whole lot this year.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Here's something I hadn't thought much about

While Peters has struggled to stay on the field because of injuries this season, the veteran tackle said he feels pretty good now. At the start of the season, he estimated he was around 75 percent healthy coming off that ACL surgery. He said he fought through it for about eight weeks, but since then has been getting healthier and healthier each week.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

While Peters has struggled to stay on the field because of injuries this season, the veteran tackle said he feels pretty good now. At the start of the season, he estimated he was around 75 percent healthy coming off that ACL surgery. He said he fought through it for about eight weeks, but since then has been getting healthier and healthier each week.
            MM,

Yeah, he was even 1 on 1 against Mack and did a great job. Peters still has it when healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

I'll say he was! He was GREAT on Sunday! He's going to be here for another year or two IMO. The trouble is that we'll have to pay him. LTs don't grow on trees.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

He played well yesterday, even though he is making quite a bit of money, he will only be about the 15th(I believe) highest paid next season
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  Other than that is Sidney Jones going to play better than the CB's we have right now?

So far, IMO, Jones has been all about potential and little about actual production on the field. Yes, Maddox got beaten badly at least twice on double moves yesterday. He was just modelling the same mistakes Mills had made repeatedly before he went on IR. That said, I'm starting Maddox, who likes to hit, over Mr Potential, who doesn't seem especially enamored of physical contact.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    So far, IMO, Jones has been all about potential and little about actual production on the field. Yes, Maddox got beaten badly at least twice on double moves yesterday. He was just modelling the same mistakes Mills had made repeatedly before he went on IR. That said, I'm starting Maddox, who likes to hit, over Mr Potential, who doesn't seem especially enamored of physical contact.
                    Yesterday was the first time we saw Maddox get beat on the double moves. He actually was playing very well up until them (catch the damn ball BTW). I put that more on Schwartz than Maddox though. If you are not going to Blitz you better sure as shit be doubling up the best receiver they have in Robinson. He didn't double him and the results were evident.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

If Jones is able to play I still go with the guys who have been playing at game speed the last few weeks. Jones on back up duty is okay by me. I'd like to see Wallace available even if it is just a few different plays. Give NO something they haven't seen on film
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Didn't they attack Sidney Jones in the first game? Wasn't that their game plan to go after him? Uh no thanks. Stick with Maddox unless you are moving Maddox back to safety and getting Graham off the field!

I do think having Wallace does give the Saints something to think about though! If he gets behind them just once it could make a huge difference for Ertz Jeffery Tate and Goddert

Comment

Working...
                        X