Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harper to Phils

13 year 330 million
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yes!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He gave up money cause he wanted to stay in one place for the rest of his career. Only the 14th highest avg. They needed that lefty bat in the line up . Realmuto is going to make that pitching staff SSSSOOOOOOO much better. Alfaro and whoevr else was back there couldn't catch a fastball down the pike. Arrietta suffered because he couldn't throw his #2 in the dirt. This team got real good.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This is a seismic event. It's so great for the city. CBP is electric when we're a contender and now we are.

Comment

I love it and 13yrs at 330 mil is a STEAL when you consider TV Revenu and attendence at CBP
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

It surprises me but the Phils really do have the team now. Let's see what they can do because they have some players
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

ESPN is reporting that the Dogers offered him $180M for 4 years.... $45 mill per year and he turned it down. He obviously turned down $30 mill per for 10 years fron the Nats and ended up taking $25 mill per year from the Phils? This begs the question, did the Phillies have an edge with him somehow or did they just get lucky? How is it that no other team seemed to understand the contract length was more important to him than the dollars? Why didn’t Washington know they could bump the price a little and keep him for his entire career? They know him better than any other team, but somehow the Phils knew the key to landing him was contract legnth and were able to effectively lowball him? Something doesn’t seem right with all of this.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

he told Boras he wanted this to be his last home and he wanted to play till age 40. They said the Giants offered 12 yrs and 310

Comment

The new catcher have some influence??

Comment

Harper has been buddies with Hoskins for a little while and there is mutual admiration between Harper and Realmuto. Segura is a contact hitter who is going to flourish with Harper behind him in the lineup. Hoskins is going to see alot of pitches because Harper will be on base ahead of him. This is all turning out very nicely. I bet they wait for the trade deadline to boost the rotation.

Comment

I've previously noted I wasn't a fan of his but I have to say my view is rapidly changing. Harper will wear #3. I get the Halladay thing but Franco?? Not going for his #7 is a straight up thing to do

https://www.phillyvoice.com/bryce-ha...-roy-halladay/

EDIT-- Forgot to add in the Leveon Bell Tweet
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

And he’s already recruiting Trout openly and unapologetically.

Comment

Working...
                        X