Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Wentz

From BGN
    Carson Wentz update: ………….. One last Wentz note: the Eagles played country music for the entire practice. I’ve never experienced that since I started attending practices in 2013. Just another sign this is really Wentz’s team.

It always seems to be about him--I hope he lives up to it
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    From BGN
    Carson Wentz update: ………….. One last Wentz note: the Eagles played country music for the entire practice. I’ve never experienced that since I started attending practices in 2013. Just another sign this is really Wentz’s team.

It always seems to be about him--I hope he lives up to it
    If the makes the team listen to that crap he had better spring for dinner.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      If the makes the team listen to that crap he had better spring for dinner.

A wide variety of music falls under the "Country Music" genre. Some I really like and will travel some to hear...Cajun/Zydeco and Blue Grass as prime examples. There's a lot I'm indifferent to...don't especially like or dislike.

And then there's some...where the common themes seem to be "My sister is cheating on me with my father" or "Gettin' drunk on Saturday night and riding in my pick up to find some sheep to fuck"...that if it's playing loud and in some public place where I'm stuck with hearing it, I want to drive red hot spikes in my ears.

Comment

I saw Shania Twain last week. I think we can all agree that’s some awful fine country.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          I saw Shania Twain last week. I think we can all agree that’s some awful fine country.
          As Donald Sutherland's "Hawkeye" Pierce use to say when judging prime talent as well as dubbage, "Finest Kind".

Comment

Working...
          X