X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Dallas Good Call

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...ition=20170120

Give those asshole fans more to whine about. Makes me smile. Fuck Dallas

I saw Dallas tackle a WR long before the throw late in the game . Boo Hoo get over it. Calls went both ways
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I thought that call was a little weird when I saw it too. Isn't it usually only 5 yards anyway? Who won that game anyway?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I must admit when that happened I was like WTF? Was that call??
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The more unfair or simply wrong the call against Dallas, the fuzzier the feeling I get.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            The more unfair or simply wrong the call against Dallas, the fuzzier the feeling I get.
            I really don't see what the bitch is? It's not like Des Bryant caught a 40yard bomb with 10 seconds left and ran 5 yards with it and they called it incomplete in the end zone!

Comment

The bad part of this admission is that it can remove some of the doubt that loss put in the minds of the fans. They lost at home to the #4 seed who was playing without some of their top starters while Dallas was healthy, at home and the clear favorite. Hearing that the right call could have allowed them to move on the conference championship may ease the doubts they have to have now. I really hope they fall on their faces next year ..... and every year there after for eternity!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I don't get this and didn't see the first half of the game.

Did they have 12 men in the huddle? If so, that's a 5 yard penalty and has been for years now.
                  Or was Bryce the 11 man and they ran a play with only 10? Since he "did not participate in the play", I'm assuming he came off the field which is another penalty I think (15 yards). We see that called when players go out of bounds when covering kicks.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...ition=20170120

Give those asshole fans more to whine about. Makes me smile. Fuck Dallas
                    Here is the play on youtube:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vE_-oW_KY

As you can see, Butler was in the huddle and then left the field so if that is the rule, then they enforced it correctly. And if it's not a rule, then they still had 12 men in the huddle so that should have been the call.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Comment

He even found a way to lose it from the bench!

Comment

Working...
                        X