What do I hear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I hear?

Those classy Steelers fans booing? I must be hearing things.

they should be booing . Their team laid a massive egg today
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      they should be booing . Their team laid a massive egg today
      So many of those classy fans like to look down at us. So I enjoy them being human lol

Comment

I know Ross, it's pretty even Steelers/Eagles here in Lebanon, Pa and they need 2 hands for their rings . Hear it all the time. They shit the bed and I will remember to mention it to them
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          Judging from the mass of empty seats with plenty of time left on the clock, many were apparently booing from their cars as they drove back to their double wides and 220 lb wives.

Comment

I've heard a lot of things over the years but never Steelers and class in the same sentence.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I've heard a lot of things over the years but never Steelers and class in the same sentence.

It’s their opinion of themselves. Not mine,

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Judging from the mass of empty seats with plenty of time left on the clock, many were apparently booing from their cars as they drove back to their double wides and 220 lb wives.
                When they take their wife to the game, must they buy 3 tickets?

Comment

That was some of the loudest booing I have ever heard. I was cracking up. And, every time they showed Tomlin, he looked like he had eaten a bunch of bad Indian food.

Good stuff.

Comment

That franchise hasn’t been the same since LeBeau left- their defensive domination is a thing of the past.

Comment

they still should have won. I wonder how long Haley is employed ? Rather interesting 4th down calls.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        they still should have won. I wonder how long Haley is employed ? Rather interesting 4th down calls.
                        From what I read this morning, probably not for long. His relationship with Ben has soured. And Ben said he’s coming back.

Comment

From what I read this morning, probably not for long. His relationship with Ben has soured. And Ben said he’s coming back.
                          Wonder if DeFilippo could end up there. Interesting. Ben didn't want to answer the QB sneak question on 4th-and-1, and basically just put that on Haley.

The defense needs to give up fewer than 45 points though.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                            Wonder if DeFilippo could end up there. Interesting. Ben didn't want to answer the QB sneak question on 4th-and-1, and basically just put that on Haley.

The defense needs to give up fewer than 45 points though.
                            They haven't run the sneak for the last couple of years. I was thinking that they just don't want to get Ben hurt. The sweep was just a ridiculous call. I thought that play action on the other one was a great call but Jacksonville was ready for it. Too bad.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              They haven't run the sneak for the last couple of years. I was thinking that they just don't want to get Ben hurt. The sweep was just a ridiculous call. I thought that play action on the other one was a great call but Jacksonville was ready for it. Too bad.
                              I just read where Jax said Ben changed the play on the 2nd 4th and 1 but they knew the call that why the WR wasn't open. Sounds to me that Big Ben got full of himself and then threw Haley under the bus!

Here's my thing. They have a great offense. If Flip and Reich leave I could see Haley in Philly

Comment

Working...
                              X