No announcement yet.

OT: Lynn Swann for Governor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lynn Swann had established his political credentials before running for governor, people would probably have a different opinion about voting for him.

As noted above, Swann has practically no chance in this race. Ed Rendell has had a double-digit lead in the polls throughout the entire race.

The race in PA more people are focused on is the U.S. Senate race between Rick Santorum and Bob Casey Jr. I can't wait to get Santorum out of office - he can live in Virginia and spout his 1800's rhetoric all he wants then!

Comment

By the way, you gotta be some kind of asshole to have a term like "Santorum" named after you.

Google it.

Comment

I recently heard a story about the first time Rick Santorum and John McCain first met after Santorum was elected to the U.S. Senate in 1994. Santorum talked about various things, and after they parted ways, McCain supposedly said to an aid, "Santorum must be Greek for asshole".

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72
          I recently heard a story about the first time Rick Santorum and John McCain first met after Santorum was elected to the U.S. Senate in 1994. Santorum talked about various things, and after they parted ways, McCain supposedly said to an aid, "Santorum must be Greek for asshole".

That a funny line, and so on point!

Although McCain has slipped a few notches in my opinion since his presidential ambitions prompted him to start sucking up to the religious zealots, I've always thought he had a pretty good "Asshole Detector".

Comment

Working...
          X